Junior Web Developer (Angular.js/PHP)
- Centre / Institution:
- Made of Genes
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- web-developer, angularJS, JQuery, front-end, back-end, full-stack
Made of Genes (http://madeofgenes.com) is a start-up founded in 2015 with the objective to bridge the gap between genome research and its clinical application. We developed the first personal genome databank in the world, providing service to end-customers, clinics, researchers and governments. Our innovative solutions are recognized worldwide through different international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35, Dubai Future Accelerators or IBM Startups Connect. If you want to join a unique fast-growing, trend-making company, this is your chance.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Junior Web Developer comfortable with Angular.js and PHP frameworks to join our development team. He/she will work both in the front-end and the back-end of existing services as a full-stack developer, implementing new features and improving the existing ones.
Desired skills and expertise
- Experience with AngularJS and JQuery frameworks
- Experience with PHP and Symfony Framework or similar
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket
- Professional working proficiency in Spanish and English
Other desirable skills:
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Skills for UI/UX and Interface Design
Contract duration and other benefits
Full time, permanent contract.