Junior Sales Representative
- Centre / Institution:
- Made of Genes
- Bioinformatics expertise:
Genomcore/Made of Genes is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of precision medicine in healthcare. We developed a unique B2B technological framework designed to manage large volumes of personal, health-related, highly sensitive biomedical and health data aimed at diagnostic laboratories and healthcare providers. We also feature a packetized B2C/B2B2C personalized healthcare solution that combines genomic and metabolic analysis in a single test.
Our innovative solutions are recognized worldwide through different international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35, Dubai Future Accelerators, or Seal of Excellence of the European Commission. If you want to join a unique fast-growing, high-potential, trend-making company, this is your chance.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Junior Sales Representative to help us to establish outbound customer contacts in order to promote and sell our services.
Desired skills and expertise
● Prospect - Research companies that best match our services.
● Contact - Initiate peer-to-peer conversations by phone, email, and social media.
● Use service knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects.
● Gather valuable insights through effective questions, and schedule introductory sales meetings.
● Prospect of grants and funds for research.
● Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects.
● Bachelor's degree in Bioinformatics, Biology, Biotechnology or Sciences of Life and Health in general.
● Networking aptitude.
● Persistence and a positive attitude.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
● Fluent in English, with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Contract duration and other benefits
What we offer
● Possibility of Part-Time or Full-time position.
● Possibility of flexible working hours and remote work.
● Free genetic analysis Reactivate.
● A human, collaborative, challenging, and motivating environment with high growth possibilities and continuous learning in a company setting trends in the personalized medicine field.
Required information and contact
If you are interested, please apply through the following link https://n9.cl/m2tia with your updated CV, by referring to Job offer: JSR-202103 Junior Sales Representative.
Deadline for applications: 30th April 2021