- Centre / Institution:
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Biomedical Informatics, Biostatistics, Comparative Genomics, Computational Genomics, Functional Genomics, Genetic Variation Analysis, Integrative Bioinformatics, Metagenomics, Transcriptomics
- Biomedical Informatics, Biostatistics, Comparative Genomics, Computational Genomics, Functional Genomics, Integrative Bioinformatics, Metagenomics, Structural Bioinformatics
- More information:
- Download file
Dreamgenics opens a selection process to incorporate a new senior bioinformatician to the Bioinformatic Department.
We seek the incorporation of a person who is autonomously responsible for:
- Execution, review and delivery of bioinformatics analyzes for NGS technologies.
- Use and development of algorithms and pipelines for the analysis of -omics data.
- Creation of databases of genetic variants.
- Elaboration of documentation of pipelines and databases.
Desired skills and expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Bioinformatics.
- Master or PhD in Molecular Biology or Bioinformatics.
- Experience and autonomy in the analysis, integration and visualization of -omics data (genomic, transcriptomic and metagenomic).
- Experience with bioinformatics software and genomic databases.
- Expert in NGS technologies and analysis: WGS, WES, panels, RNAseq, single cell, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the bioinformatics field.
- Extensive biological and genomic knowledge.
- Proficiency in Linux environments.
- Strong knowledge of programming languages and libraries for the management of biological and genomic data (such as R, Python, Perl).
- Deep Knowledge and expertise in pipelines.
- Communication skills: presentation and reporting of results in scientific settings.
- Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge of statistics.
- Knowledge of gene panels design.
- Experience in managing large national or international projects.
- Integration of data resulting from different -omics approximations.
- Java programming experience.
- Experience in version control, HPC and cloud computing.
Contract duration and other benefits
- Full-time position.
- Starting date: immediate.
- Gross annual salary depending on the candidate's experience/skills.
Required information and contact
Candidates should submit their updated Curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.