Sales Development Intern ( Life Sciences Massive Data)
- Centre / Institution:
- Made of Genes
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Computational Genomics
- More information:
- Download file
We are looking for a talented and motivated Sales Development Intern to help us to stablish outbound customer contacts in order to promote and sell our services.
· Prospect - Research companies that best match for our services.
· Contact - Initiate peer to peer conversations by phone, email and social media.
· Use service knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects.
· Gather valuable insights through effective questions, and schedule introductory sales meetings.
· Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects.
Desired skills and expertise
· Bachelor's degree in Biology, Biotechnology or Sciences of Life and Health in general.
· Networking aptitude.
· Persistence and positive attitude.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Fluent in English, with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Contract duration and other benefits
What we offer
· Part time Internship position.
· Possibility of flexible working hours and remote work.
· Free genetic analysis Reactivate.
· A human, collaborative, challenging and motivating environment with high growth possibilities and continuous learning in a company setting trends in the personalized medicine field.
Required information and contact
If you are interested, please apply through the following link https://n9.cl/m2tia with your updated CV