Senior iOS Developer
- Centre / Institution:
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Biomedical Informatics
- More information:
- Download file
We are looking for a Senior IOS Developer which will be leading al the IOS development inside of the humanITcare product. Our mobile team works 100% with Agile methodologies and is extremely focused on the continuous delivery of our product for providing constant value to our users. We are looking for a profile who will get involved in the releases, its refinement, and the high quality of the final product. Testing and QA process are a must.
What we are looking for
- Senior Experience in iOS development at least +2 years.
- Experience defining architecture and design of an iOS app.
- Ability to define performance optimization strategies.
- Experience publishing in Apple App Store.
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture.
- Strong experience with Swift.
- Data oriented development skills (analytics, A/B testing, etc.) & testing
- Passionate about new technologies, clean code, and good development practices.
Desired skills and expertise
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Desire to improve patients' life.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Good interpersonal communication skills & organizational skills (planning, goal setting, prioritization, etc.).
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Contract duration and other benefits
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & Flexible work hours
- Support for remote work when needed.
- Relaxed and funny work environment.
- Lots of opportunities for growth.
- Opportunity to work on fascinating challenges that improve people's lives
The start and duration of the contract depends on the availability of the candidate
Required information and contact
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Subject: SENIOR IOS DEVELOPER CV
- CV and / or letter of recommendation