Head of the Biostatistics Technical Scientific Service
- Centre / Institution:
- BIB's Guest
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Bioinformatics of Disease and Treatment, Biomedical Informatics, Biostatistics
Graduate in Statistical Sciences, Applied Statistics or Mathematics with a Master in Statistics.
Desired skills and expertise
- Experience in the application of Statistics in Biomedical research.
- Experience in data management.
- Knowledge and skills in bioinformatics.
- Experience in the R program, SPSS and / or other statistical programs.
- Excellent level of English, oral and written.
- Master in statistics.
Contract duration and other benefits
- Type of contract: indefinite with 6 months trial period.
- Start of employment contract: immediate.
- Full day: 37.5 hours a week from Monday to Friday.
- Remuneration according to IRBLleida salary ranges (depending on the candidate's profile) between € 37,000 - € 40,000.
Required information and contact
Required information and contact to Att. to Ms. Elena Moscatel:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae with recent photograph and ID number
- Provide 2-3 references to justify the required experience
- The deadline for submission will end on June 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.