Key Account and Project Manager
- Centre / Institution:
- Made of Genes
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Comparative Genomics
- Key Account and Project Manager
- More information:
- Download file
- Follow-up of Key Accounts and Strategic Projects
- Preparation of required documentation, presentations or materials
- Reporting and management of resources across different projects
- Manage internal coordination with technical and product team
- Provide support to Business Development unit
Desired skills and expertise
- Prominent analytical and organizational skills
- Natural ability to work a in multidisciplinary, multitasking environment
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn a complex technical product
- Capability to identify new opportunities, improvements or services for our customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, both fluid relationship with external and internal stakeholders.
- Professional working proficiency, written and spoken, both in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of MS Office and project management tools
Other desirable skills
- Education in Life or Health Sciences.
- Education in Business or Management.
- Previous working experience in the Healthcare sector
Contract duration and other benefits
What we offer
· A permanent position as Key Account and Project Manager
· Be part of a challenging, fast-paced, rapid-growing company.
· A gross remuneration of 25k€-35k€, adjusted to the experience of the candidate
· A human, collaborative, challenging and motivating environment with high growth possibilities and continuous learning in a company setting trends in the personalized medicine field.
Required information and contact
If you are interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV and the subject "KAPM-20202
Deadline for applications: 20th February 2020