PHP Backend Developer
- Centre / Institution:
- Made of Genes
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Biomedical Informatics
- PHP, Back-end, Developer
Genomcore (https://genomcore.com) is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of personalized medicine in healthcare. We developed a unique technological bioinformatics framework able to combine high-end scientific computing workflows with user-friendly business processes designed for the healthcare sector.
Our technology stack comprises a modern web infrastructure that acts as interface to a hybrid high performance computing cluster and big data systems. Candidate will be working together with other members of the IT team, composed of 7 people, reporting directly to the CTO.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Backend Developer to:
- Design and Implement new features in our back-end linked to databases, scientific computing clusters and a big data systems.
- Maintenance and improvement of our backend infrastructure
- Ensure the operational stability, security, and efficiency of our platform and infrastructure.
Desired skills and expertise
Minimum requirements (at least 2 years of experience)
- Experience in programming in PHP / Symfony
- Experience in microservices infrastructure development
- Experience in scripting and control versioning (GIT)
- Professional working proficiency in Spanish and English
Contract duration and other benefits
What we offer
- A full-time, permanent position in our Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona) headquarters
- Gross remuneration between 28k€-35k€ depending on the experience of the candidate
- A challenging and motivating project with a nice and talented team high growth possibilities