EAPM Programming Technician
- Centre / Institution:
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Functional Genomics
- life science
We seek a computer engineer with experience in C++ and python programming to join our team at BSC. He/She will join a molecular modeling research team and assist/guide in software development and maintenance.
Desired skills and expertise
- Software maintenance, optimization and new developments.
- Computer engineering or related field.
- Essential Knowledge and Professional Experience
- Large experience in C++ and python.
- Knowledge on molecular modeling will be a plus.
- Team work and initiative.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Additional Knowledge and Professional Experience
Contract duration and other benefits
- The position will be located at BSC within the Life Sciences Department
- We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment, a highly stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, flexible hours, extensive training plan, tickets restaurant, private health insurance, fully support to the relocation procedures
- Duration: Temporary
- Salary: we offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in Barcelona
- Starting date: asap
All applications must include:
- A motivation letter with a statement of interest, including two contacts for further references - COMPULSORY - Applications without this document will not be considered
- A full CV including contact details
The vacancy will remain open until suitable candidate has been hired. Applications will be regularly reviewed and potential candidates will be contacted.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
BSC-CNS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable state or local law.