- Centre / Institution:
- Bigfinite Inc
- Bioinformatics expertise:
What are we looking for:
Great educational background, preferably in the fields of Engineering (Industrial, Electronics, IT, Physics, Life Sciences) or Bachelor (or Master) degree in Physics or Chemical Science, with demonstrated experience in Life Sciences Industrial Processes. Experience in software companies focus in pharma market could be also a good fit. At least 10 years of experience leading projects in these fields.
Desired skills and expertise
- Deep and Up‐to‐Date knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnological Processes and Regulations.
- Basic understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles.
- Basic Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning algorithms.
- Experience in designing and configuring industrial applications like SCADA, LIMS or MES.
- Good knowledge of Google Cloud Platform is valued. Familiarity with AWS systems (we are using almost everything - S3, DynamoDB, Redis, API Gateway, IoT...).
- Familiarity with methodologies of software development ( Agile / Lean ) and management of deadlines.
- Business Analysis capabilities.
- Think out of the Box mindset.
- Fluency reading, writing and speaking English.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Traveling to visit clients is required.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time.
- Developing project scopes and objectives.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the clients.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
Contract duration and other benefits
What we can offer:
- Immediate start.
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
- Full time and permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule in entrance and exit.
- Private medical insurance.
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Internal trainings.
- Team Building Activities.
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
- The possibility to join at a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow.
Required information and contact
Send your CV to: ana.cimadevilla(ELIMINAR)@bigfinite.com