- Centre / Institution:
- Bigfinite Inc
- Bioinformatics expertise:
What are we looking for:
Great educational background, preferably in the fields of Engineering (Industrial, Electronics, IT, Physics, Life Sciences) or Bachelor (or Master) degree in Physics or Chemical Science, with demonstrated experience in Life Sciences Industrial Processes.
Desired skills and expertise
- Deep and Up‐to‐Date knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnological Processes and Regulations.
- Experience in designing and configuring industrial applications like SCADA, LIMS or MES.
- Basic Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning algorithms.
- Basic knowledge in statistics (test, distributions...).
- Basic understanding of Industry 4.0 concepts and principles.
- Good knowledge of Google Cloud Platform is valued.
- Programming skills in Java or another modern programming language, frameworks and databases could be a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS systems (we are using almost everything - S3, DynamoDB, Redis, API Gateway, IoT...)
- Familiarity with methodologies of software development ( Agile / Lean ) and management of deadlines.
- Business Analysis capabilities.
- Think out of the Box mindset.
- Fluency reading, writing and speaking English.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Travelling to visit clients is requirered.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
The function of the Pharma Process Specialist, (internally called "Solutions Engineer") is to know, analyze and interpret the needs of the Company's customers, building specific Solutions that fits those requirements, using the tools and algorithms provided by the product developed by our Company.
As the main market of our Company are Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnological companies, a deep understanding of their specific processes and regulations is needed.
Our Platform has embedded the latest technologies like IoT, Cloud and Artificial Intelligence, so, it is required basic understanding of these technologies and good abilities in Java programming and with one or more modern programming languages like Python, Node JS or similar.
This profile will work collaboratively with software developers, data scientists quality engineers, and usability experts to improve the Platform and expand the range of standard solutions.
Contract duration and other benefits
- Immediate start.
- Competitive salary in the sector, according to your experience and skills.
- Full time and permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule in entrance and exit.
- Private medical insurance.
- Career plan and scheduled salary reviews.
- Internal training.
- Team Building Activities.
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team.
- The possibility to join at a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow.
Required information and contact
Send your CV to: ana.cimadevilla(ELIMINAR)@bigfinite.com