Data Science internship
- Centre / Institution:
- Bigfinite Inc
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- algoritmics, machine learning, data science, mathematics
big finite is the outcome of years of expertise and the commitment to guide and lead Biotech and Pharma Manufacturing into the future.
Based in San Francisco and Barcelona, we are working with the latest technologies and top worldwide companies as partners (like Amazon). We develop and sales our product big engine, a SaaS platform based on IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud in order to optimize pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing processes. Moving on the acquisition of large volumes of data, registration, visualization and generation of knowledge in a simple, regulated and traceable way.
We are looking for an internship to join our Data Science team.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Read and assimilate papers on Machine Learning algorithms
- Review code implementations of these methods
- Design and execute experiments with a controlled dataset
- Participate in the qualification and verification of big engine
Desired skills and expertise
Technical and General skills required:
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Written and oral English skills
- Intermediate programming skills in Python
- Passion for mathematics, specially algorithmics
- Basic knowledge on Machine Learning concepts
Contract duration and other benefits
What we can offer:
- Economic support during the internship
- Immediate start
- An excellent work environment with a young, dynamic collaborative team
- The possibility to join a young American company with great expectations and huge potential to grow
Required information and contact
Required information: possibility to make an agreement with the university.