- Centre / Institution:
- Mind the Byte
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Drug Design, Systems Biology and Networks
- More information:
- Download file
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive person with a strong interest in learning and participating in an innovative and growing environment. This person will work as Systems Biologist at the Systems Pharmacology department.
Tasks / responsibilities: Develop Scientific Software under the TecnioSpring+ program.
Desired skills and expertise
- PhD in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics or similar.
- Prior experience of at least 2 years in Systems Biology.
- Strong background in algorithms, statistics and data management and mining.
- Excellent programming skills. Experience in python is a plus.
- Familiar with Machine Learning techniques.
- Knowledge on SQL and noSQL databases.
- Experience in the field of Drug Discovery is a plus.
- Fluent English (Catalan/Spanish is a plus).
- Working permit in the EU is a plus.
Contract duration and other benefits
- Full time contract, starting at mid-January.
- Flexible working time.
- Salary according to both candidate's experience and Mind the Byte's pay scales.
- An exciting and growing environment.
Required information and contact
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and a cover letter to hr(ELIMINAR)@mindthebyte.com before July 21st.