- Centre / Institution:
- Mind the Byte
- Bioinformatics expertise:
- Drug Design, High Performance Computing (HPC), Text Mining
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive person with a strong interest in learning and participating in an innovative and growing environment. This person will work as Software Developer at the Software Development department.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Full-stack development according to the Head of Software Development.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Performing application security testing and validation,
Desired skills and expertise
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience in similar positions.
- Previous experience in real production environments, devops background is a plus.
- Proficiency level in web development frameworks, particularly Django and Flask, others are also valuable (Rails, ExtJS).
- Fluent with Python.
- Secure programming concepts.
- Infrastructure automation using Valgrant, Ansible, Git or similar technologies is a plus.
Contract duration and other benefits
- Full time contract.
- Flexible working time.
- Salary according to both candidate's experience and Mind the Byte's pay scales.
- An exciting and growing environment.
Required information and contact
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and a cover letter to hr(ELIMINAR)@mindthebyte.com before April 25th, 2017